This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best automotive wire crimpers . We would recommend using IWISS Non Insulated Open Barrel Terminal Crimp Tool – Wire Crimper for Molex, Delphi, AMP/Tyco, Harley, PC/Computer, Automotive 24-14 AWG as it is a high-quality product
Best automotive wire crimpers Review :
IWISS Non Insulated Open Barrel Terminal Crimp Tool - Wire Crimper for Molex, Delphi, AMP/Tyco, Harley, PC/Computer, Automotive 24-14 AWG
- Wire crimping range: AWG24-14 (0.2-2.0mm^2).
- Five cavities perform "B" type conductor for open barrel non insulated terminals.
- Equivalent to Delphi/Packard 12085271 and/or SPX Kent Moore J-38125-7 crimping tools.
- Comfortable rubber handle grips make it easy to use and easy to clean up.
- For OEM, Molex, Delphi, AMP/Tyco, Harley, PC/Computer, Automotive non-insulated terminals and stamped contacts from Deutsch.
Titan 11477 Ratcheting Wire Terminal Crimper Tool for Insulated Terminals, Fixed Jaw Crimper
2 used from $18.35
- Ratcheting mechanism with adjustable clamping force allows for precise, repeatable crimps | Compound action design puts more crimping power into each squeeze
- Double crimping die creates a secure crimp that resists pull-out | Ratcheting function allows you to secure a wire connector in the die before inserting the stripped wire into the barrel
- Quick release lever frees the crimper jaws in any position and when double crimp is complete, acts as a built-in safety measure that can open the handles whenever tool is jammed or stuck
- Steel jaw contains color-coded wire size markings for red (22-18 AWG), blue (16-14 AWG), and yellow (12-10 AWG) terminals | Ergonomic bi-material handles offer a comfortable, secure grip
- Ideal for nylon insulated solderless terminals - It is not recommended to be used with heat-shrink connectors
IWISS SN Ratchet Crimper Tool Set Automotive with 5 Quick Changing Powder Metallurgy Dies for MC4 Connector, Insulated & Non-Insulated Terminal, Open Barrel Dupont Connector, End Sleeve Ferrule
- 【Versatility】Automotive focused wide jaw variety From insulated terminals and Molex connectors, to non-insulated terminals, barrel connectors and end-sleeve ferrules, this crimper set works with a wide range of electrical connections on a large range of AWG. Used in terminals found throughout the industry on trucks, construction equipment, motorcycles, race cars, agricultural and marine equipment, heavy duty vehicles and other vehicles and equipment.
- 【Service Life】Featured with good mechanical properties. Quick release and lock and handle offer a comfortable feel. This wire crimper has good anti-corrosion performance and has long service life.
- 【Applications】Suitable for a wide range of crimping needs this universal kit is ideal for the tradesman, auto electrician, mechanic and home handyman.
- 【Value Added Stripper】Cuts and strips solid or stranded 22-10 AWG. Easy to use - yields clean, nick-free results every time.
- 【Ergonomic Package】Crimping tools are steel construction with comfortable cushioned grip handles. Supplied in a durable, plastic molded storage case.
Wire Terminal Crimping Tool Kit, Qibaok Ratcheting Wire Crimper AWG 22-16(0.5-1.5mm²) with 500PCS Female Male Spade Connectors & Bullet Connectors Terminals
- Package Included: A self-adjusting wire terminals crimping pliers and high quality 500pcs wire crimp terminals with 500pcs insulating sleeve assortment kit.
- Wire Crimper Design: Made of high-carbon steel and TPU insulated rubber, and ratcheting mechanism design help you take less strength to make a good crimp. Crimping range is AWG22-16, 0.5-1.5mm², suitable for TAB 2.8mm, 4.8mm, 6.3mm spade connectors and 3.5mm, 4.0mm Bullet connectors.
- Premium Material: The terminal block are made of tin-plated red copper and the insulating sleeves are made of nylon. High conductivity, anti-oxidation, durable enough for most wiring projects.
- Easy To Use: Just need to connect the male and female terminals at both ends, and then the male and female terminals docked to complete the wiring easily.
- Wide Applications: The combination of crimping tool and spade bullet connectors can be widely used to home appliances, auto, audio system for battery or rocker switch quick connecting / disconnecting, motorcycle, scooter, auto, car, truck, boat etc.
Klein Tools 1005 Cutting / Crimping Tool for 10-22 AWG Terminals and Connectors, Terminal Crimper for Insulated and Non-Insulated Terminals , Red
1 used from $25.24
- Crimps 10 to 22 AWG insulated and non-insulated terminals
- Specially hardened wire cutter in nose
- Tapered nose design for working in confined spaces
- Crimping die marked for insulated and non-insulated solderless terminals and connectors
- Plastic-dipped, cushioned handles for comfort
Astro Pneumatic Tool 9477 7-Piece Professional Quick Interchangeable Ratchet Crimping Tool Set
1 used from $58.67
- C Jaw - Open Barrel Terminals: for AWG 20-18/16-14/12-10 DIN 0.5-1.0/1.5-2.5/4-6mm², D Jaw - Insulated Cord-End Terminals (small AWG.): for AWG 22/20/18/16/14/12 DIN 0.5/0.75/1.0/1.5/2.5/4.0mm²
- F Jaw - Insulated Cord-End Terminals (Huge AWG.): for AWG 10/8/6 DIN 6/10/16mm², H Jaw - Open Barrel Terminals & D-SUB, V3.5: for AWG 14/22/8 DIN 2.5-0.5/8-10mm²
- Time saving tools allows faster crimping of terminals and wire. Crimper is easily operated by either left or right hand
- Ergonomically designed steel frame handles with contoured rubber grips
Swpeet 21pcs Auto Terminals Removal Key Tool with Automotive Weatherpack Terminal Crimp Tool Perfect for Most Terminal Wiring Harness Crimp and Electrical Wiring Crimp Connectors
- 【 What You Get 】: In this kit, You will get 21pcs Auto Terminals Removal Key Tool with Automotive Terminal Wiring Harness Crimping Tool Perfect for Most Terminal Harness Crimp and Electrical Wiring Crimp Connectors. It is a great value.
- 【 Weatherpack Terminal Crimp Tool 】: CrimpTool for 22-14 Gauge Delphi Metri-Pack 150, 280 & Weather-Pack Terminals. Weatherpack male terminals, female terminals and cable seals are secured into connector bodies with a hinge lock assembly. Terminal Tool Depresses terminal retention barbs for removal Removes Weather-Pack socket and pin terminals from the connector bodies.
- 【 Auto Terminals Removal Key Tool 】: It can remove a wire intact from a donor harness and add a new wire - very easily. so you can maintain the factory original harness and plug in your own electronic device without any damage. The tool kit is a universal tool suitable for most connector terminal, it can be used for almost all brands of cars and other electronic devices.
- 【 Easy To Use】: Designed according to human factors engineering, the grip handle provides maximum leverage, and it features comfortable PC handle grips that are removeable for cleaning if they get greasy or dirty. No need to pry open the terminals, just push and pull the terminal pins. It provide extra leverage, you can easily take out the wire.
- 【Wide Application】: The wire crimper is designed for crimping tube terminal and wires, for most types of semi-insulated and fully insulated butt terminals connectors. This item include 21 pcs different types car plug terminal extraction repair tools for most connector terminals.
Glarks 3Pcs Automotive Wiring Harness Terminals Plug Crimping Tool DR-1 Crimper Plier Tool with Wire Stripper and Cutter for Molex Style Delphi Amy Tyco Terminals Crimper Open Barrel 24-14 AWG
- ★【what you get】: In this crimping tool kit, it include a wiring harness plug crimping tool, a multi-function hand tool and a small wire cutters, all you need in a set, well packed in a blue leather bag, easy to carry and storage.
- ★【Durable Quality】: Tools are made of high-quality carbon steel, strong and durable for long time use. Ergonomically designed and non-slip rubber handles are comfortable to handle, also removeable for cleaning if they get dirty. It offers 5 different sized crimps(A, B, C, D, E) in a tool, double-hinge mechanism that keeps the jaws parallel for a straight crimping engagement.
- ★【Easy to use】: This molex style crimping tool capacity is 1.25 /2.0 /2.45 /3.96 /4.2 /6.3mm², works with the 14-24 AWG terminals, you can simply strip off about 3/16" of insulation from the end of the wire, then use this tool to crimp the terminal to the insulation and wire for a tight and secure connection.
- ★【Multi-Function Hand Tool】: This stripper cutter tool and strips wire and loops 10-22 AWG solid copper wire and stranded built in screw shearer for 6-32, 8-32,10-32, 4-40, 10-24 and 5-40 screws.
- ★【Application】: This professional crimping tool is applicable to most types of semi-insulated and fully insulated butt terminals connectors. It is a perfect open barrel style tool that works well with 22-10 AWG terminals found in many automotive sealed harness connectors.
OTC 5950S Crimpro 4-in-1 Wire Service Tool
- OTC's 4-in-1 Wire Tool features a compact 7-inch design with an angled head that allows access to close quarters and facilitates superior crimps
- The gripping nose pulls, twists, bends, and shapes
- The crimper feature crimps 12-20 AWG insulated and non-insulated wire
- Stripper jaws cleanly strip 12-20 AWG wire
- Versatile cutter makes cuts above and below the pivot point and leaves clean cut ends whether solid or stranded
5 Things You need to consider when choosing the automotive wire crimpers in 2021
There are some things you should consider when buying a automotive wire crimpers. We spent 22 hours researching the most important things you should consider when buying a automotive wire crimpers. So should we start with the list of things you should consider?
1. Budget and price matching
Make a list of the things you want in your automotive wire crimpers and the price you are willing to pay for it. So try to look for a product in that price range and choose the one that appeals to you the most. One tip we would like to give you is: don’t settle for a cheaper product if it doesn’t even have a function you need.
Most automotive wire crimperss fall within the price range of $ 17.99 to $ 22.56. Therefore, if budget is not a problem and you want the best product for your needs, we advise you to choose the IWISS Non Insulated Open Barrel Terminal Crimp Tool – Wire Crimper for Molex, Delphi, AMP/Tyco, Harley, PC/Computer, Automotive 24-14 AWG.
If you want something medium range, choose Wire Terminal Crimping Tool Kit, Qibaok Ratcheting Wire Crimper AWG 22-16(0.5-1.5mm²) with 500PCS Female Male Spade Connectors & Bullet Connectors Terminals. If you have a very low budget, you can choose the one that is the Swpeet 21pcs Auto Terminals Removal Key Tool with Automotive Weatherpack Terminal Crimp Tool Perfect for Most Terminal Wiring Harness Crimp and Electrical Wiring Crimp Connectors
2. Does it have all the features you need?
Most importantly, the automotive wire crimpers you are purchasing should have all the features you are looking for. In case you don’t even have one, don’t buy! We are saying this because you will not be able to use it for that purpose. If you are a person without budget problems, I would suggest you to choose the best model which is Swpeet 21pcs Auto Terminals Removal Key Tool with Automotive Weatherpack Terminal Crimp Tool Perfect for Most Terminal Wiring Harness Crimp and Electrical Wiring Crimp Connectors
3. The brand
Buying the automotive wire crimpers from a reputable brand can actually make sense. Not only will it be better than others in terms of “build quality”, but it will also have some extra features, better customer support. Famous brands have multiple service centers across the country, so if you have any problems you can simply take your automotive wire crimpers to one of their service centers.
4. Warranty Matters!
When you buy a automotive wire crimpers from a well-known brand, you will get a guarantee. Low-cost products also come with warranties, but the claim process could be tougher. That’s why I always suggest you buy the product from a reputed brand and the one that comes under warranty. It will save you from repair costs in the future. On average, around 21% of people end up paying 40% of the product price for the service! You can save on service costs if the product is under warranty!
5. Check out our website
On our website we have experts in all categories and no matter what the product is, we have a better review or list about it. The products on our list are based on expert picks, advice and hours of research. That’s why when you buy something that’s listed on our best list, you won’t regret it. However, there is a possibility that we may not have covered the product you might be interested in, but if you come across something like this, please let us know via comments or contact us.
What is the best automotive wire crimpers?
The best automotive wire crimpers is the one that has all the features that meet your needs. I think the best is IWISS Non Insulated Open Barrel Terminal Crimp Tool – Wire Crimper for Molex, Delphi, AMP/Tyco, Harley, PC/Computer, Automotive 24-14 AWG
Are there any good deals on automotive wire crimpers?
In the offline market, you won’t find many offers. However, I have chosen the best automotive wire crimpers and have added links to Amazon which has deals and deals running on a regular basis.
What is the cheapest automotive wire crimpers?
Although most of the cheaper automotive wire crimpers do not have many features, but if you are looking for the best one at a low cost, my best bet would be on Swpeet 21pcs Auto Terminals Removal Key Tool with Automotive Weatherpack Terminal Crimp Tool Perfect for Most Terminal Wiring Harness Crimp and Electrical Wiring Crimp Connectors
Where can I buy the automotive wire crimpers?
There are several places where you can buy it, but in my opinion, when it comes to the online marketplace, I wouldn’t recommend anything other than Amazon. It’s because their service is great!
Why should you trust our website?
We have been in the review business for more than 15 years and our motive is to help people buy the top rated products at the best price. We went through 22 to help you find the best automotive wire crimpers
We hope you liked the automotive wire crimperss that we have listed in our best list. If it was helpful, bookmark our site and share it with people you know whenever they intend to buy something.
To conclude this guide,